The ultimate guide for on-page SEO for 2021
Undoubtedly organic traffic is best source of traffic for your website but the number of view/clicks you generate depends majorly on your ranking.
SEO is one the most effective ways to improve your website’s ranking and online visibility. This strategy includes both on-page and off-page SEO that focuses on building the backlink as well as the on-page strategies. Let us see why superior quality content is essential to both your website and your viewers.
On-page SEO v/s Off-page SEO
Both on-page and off-page SEO are interlinked and inter-dependant and both work towards optimizing your website’s ranking. On-page SEO is used to optimize the quality of your on-page content and make it as discoverable as possible.
Off-page SEO refers to the tactics used to link outside pages to your website using keywords, metatags, etc. The best way to improve your off-site SEO is by link building i.e. by linking other pages back to your website.
Why is it important?
At this very moment there are over a million website functioning online simultaneously that means that the Google algorithms have to sort through an enormous amount to data to provide the users with relevant and pleasing content. When you effectively optimize on-page and off-page SEO using the right keywords these search engines track your website better. Thereby increasing your visibility.
How to optimize your on-page SEO?
- Incorporate the correct and most trending keywords related to your business. When a user looks for something on Google, the search engine examines the different answers available to recognize the right keywords and relevancy. Based on this your content gain credibility and user interaction.
- Use your main keyword in the first paragraph of your content. This will help establish the relevancy of your content. As you go ahead with your content incorporate words synonymous to the keyword to main relevancy and improve the quality of your content.
- Organize your text by writing headings and subheadings. Creating structured content using H1 and H2 tags passes the quality requirements of the search engines and is much more pleasing to the users.
- Focus on outbound and internal linking i.e. link your website with other relevant pages on the internet and internally link your pages to your website. This shows the search engines how you are related to and contributing to the online ecosystem.
- Write a strong title tag as it acts as your first impression on the user and will have a major effect on how your page will be perceived.
- Work on your meta descriptions. The meta description refers to the brief provided below the title. Using the right keywords to provide a brief about your actual content attracts the viewer effectively.
- Keep your website updated by revising your on-page content and graphics according to the SEO. Google algorithms are always evolving thus evolving your website with it is the need of the hour.
When it comes to building a landmark website you need a strong foundation, and that is exactly what our team of website developers and SEO experts offer. Earn yourself a wider viewership and more business opportunities with an SEO optimized website. Log on to www.creativethinksmedia.com and get in touch with us today!