Top 10 Youtubers in India Who Earned Name & Fame
Today, YouTube has become a viral platform for people to showcase their talents, express their opinions, share their knowledge, and even make money. YouTubers have become millionaires today, not overnight, but after years of dedication and passion for the work, they’re doing.
It is tough to come up with ideas and create content in a world where criticism and hate have become so common. Youtubers strive to be strong and not be affected by the negative comments that come their way to pursue what they are truly interested in, and that is really a quality that must be appreciated, and that one should be greatly inspired by it
The following are the top 10 YouTubers in India who have grown exponentially in the past couple of years.
Name: Anisha Dixit
Income from YouTube: $3000- $49,000
About: Anisha is an Indian creator, and popularly goes by the title “Rickshawali.” She moved to India after the completion of her education in Europe and now pursues a full-time career on youtube. She calls all of her fans or subscribers “tricksters” and makes funny videos about day to day scenarios that young girls can relate to. She has a humorous and quirky approach to her videos.
Her channel is growing speedily and today has a subscriber count of almost 2.4 million. Some of her most popular videos are Mom v/s Daughter, Single v/s married, etc.
· Highlighting topics such as rape, molestation, sexual assault isn’t a women's fault
· Enlightening people about the taboo topics such as periods, women buying undergarments in public, etc.
9. Grandpa Kitchen
Name: Known as “Grandpa”
Income from YouTube: $5900- $94,000
About: Grandpa Kitchen is a youtube channel that features a 70-year old grandpa teaching us how to make delicious, mouth-watering food. Grandpa is a very talented chef, and what he does is not just limited to youtube. He feeds the food he makes to hungry orphans.
A lot of his videos have gotten an astounding number of views, and today, grandpa’s youtube channel has almost 3 million subscribers.
· Served some of his best cooked dishes to orphans in the country
· Donation of income from YouTube to charity houses in the form of food, money, clothes, gifts, etc.
Income from YouTube: $6,200- $129,000
About: Sanam is a band that makes original music and versions of Bollywood music. The band is made of SanamPuri, Samar Puri, Venky S, and Keshav Dhanraj. It is one of the highest viewed music channels on youtube by a private YouTuber and has a great number of subscribers.
· Appeared in a concert in Pune in 2019 with his entire band and performed his original music
· Revisited tracks such as GulabiAnkhein, Jee Le Zara, Lag ja Gale in a more fresh form.
Name: Ajey Nagar
Income from YouTube: $4,400- $69,700
Origin: Ajey Nagar is an Indian YouTube content creator arising from Faridabad. Ajay is known for his voice, which stands out from the others. Most of his videos consist of gaming, rants, and various clips of viral videos.
He made his first channel back in 2010 that consisted of videos related to gaming, tutorials, and tech tricks. However, this channel was unsuccessful and didn’t gain that much fame. Later he started “Carrydeol,” which he later named “CarryMinati” and became a popular prankster and comedian, gaining a large following.
· The TIMES Magazine has named this YouTuber amongst the ‘Next Generation Leaders of 2019’
· Created a rap in Hindi in response to the mockery named PewDiePie in order to let the world know how strong Indians are.
6. Nisha Madhulika
Name: Nisha Madhulika
Income from YouTube: $8,100- $129,000
About: Nisha is a 59-year old YouTube creator. She is known for her cooking and recipe videos. She was always passionate about cooking and started off writing on a cooking blog. She is a very good-hearted woman and helps to tutor poor kids.
She has been following what she has been passionate about since her childhood. Over the years, Nisha gained a lot of fame and following and has 8.1 million subscribers as of today.
· Wrote columns in reputed news websites such a TOI, Indian Express, Dainik Bhaskar, etc.
· Contributed towards one of the projects that initiated the emergence of the internet in villages of India. The project's name was ‘Project Druv’.
5. Sandeep Maheshwari
Name: Sandeep Maheshwari
Income from YouTube: $4,300- $68,400
About: Sandeep Maheshwari is a 39- year old motivational speaker. Due to personal reasons, he could not pursue his studies. He worked as a freelancer for various small companies and also became a photographer in the year 2000.
Today, Sandeep is the CEO of imagebazaar.com and has one of the biggest youtube channels in India that consist of his speeches and seminars that motivate people and give them perspective and hope in life.
· Spoke on ‘Health is Everything’ as a motivational speech highlighting the effects of neglecting healthy food and exercising.
· Helping youth by answering their day to day issues in a very motivational manner in his weekly show.
4. Technical Guruji
Name: Gaurav Chaudhary
Income from YouTube: $16,200- $259,200
About: Gaurav is an Indian YouTuber who is currently settled in Dubai, UAE. He graduated from BITS Pilani Dubai. He makes videos about technology, reviews of various gadgets, and unboxing videos. His videos are very informative and give the viewer a lot of knowledge and updates on the current technology. He has one of the biggest Indian YouTube channels, with a subscriber count of 15.1 million.
· Created a video by the name of ‘I crushed a car’ at Battlefield, Las Vegas, where he crushed a car with a tank. This video was made just 2 weeks ago.
· Uploaded a video on 12th Jan, showing the thrill of shooting a real gun in Las Vegas.
3. Ashish Chanchlani Vines
Name: Ashish Chanchlani
Income from YouTube:
Origin: Ashish is a 25-year old Indian YouTuber from Maharashtra. He pursued B.tech in Navi Mumbai but eventually dropped out due to passion for acting. He makes funny videos on youtube and hilarious parodies that crack up his viewers. His youtube channel has grown since he started in 2009 and has 15.7 million, today.
· Highlighted issues such as child labor, policies of the government in India, etc. via his comedy videos
· Men in Black: International, played a clip of his video in the background of their movie.
2. BB ki Vines
Name: Bhuvan Bam
Income from YouTube: $15,300- $245,100
About: Bhuvan Bam is from Delhi and has a youtube channel that has grown tremendously on youtube. Bhuvan was a singer at bars and kick-started his career on youtube. In 2016, he received an award by WebTV Asia for the “most popular youtube channel.” He likes to be known as a singer and songwriter. He is a very talented writer and has a very original and unique sense of humor as well.
· Took a stand on the violence caused in JNU and was tagged as ‘Brave’ for the same by his fans
· One of his latest videos shows how academic pressure is affecting the mental health of students across India
1. Amit Bhadana
Name: Amit Bhadana
Income from YouTube: $15,000- $240,000
About: Amit is a 28-year old YouTuber from Faridabad. He is a law student and got a degree for pursuing the course. But as of now, making videos and becoming successful on youtube is the main goal he has. Arising from a middle-class family, he was afraid of telling his family about his newfound passion at the beginning of his youtube career. After a lot of convincing, he finally got support from his parents.
Today, Amit has one of the biggest youtube channels in India, with 18.3 million subscribers on youtube. His channel consists of relatable skits about day to day life and other hilarious videos for entertainment.
· According to a report, the number of views on his videos are more than 600 million
· Since 2018, his YouTube has been getting 40K+ followers on a daily basis.