5 Web Designing Trends 2020 That Are Here To Stay With Us!
We used to believe that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder until website designing became a thing. There is no denial of the fact that your product, team and office are the pillars of your success but your website - It is the face of everything.
According to the latest digital marketing trends, website design is a crucial part of forming a brand’s online presence, which simply means mind-blowing esthetics, colors and textures that can impress your prospect under seconds.
Don’t believe the above? Then here are some stats for you:
- Two out of three people prefer to browse through a beautifully designed website.
- 75% of people form their opinion of a website based on its aesthetics.
- 38 percent of visitors will stop engaging with a website if the content or layout is unattractive.
So believe it or not, website design is here to stay!
Hence, sit tight and grab a cup of coffee because the ultimate list of web design trends is out, and you ought to know them.
- Tailored Illustrations: Graphics with bold colors and vibrant pictures are a story of the past. 2020 is all about illustrations. Illustrations are soothing designs showcasing the creativity and thought behind every creative rendered. Websites like undraw.co are quite famous for finding free illustrations.
- Dark Mode: The new version of Facebook over desktop finally has a dark mode, and Instagram and WhatsApp have also integrated the same. This means that this trend is here to stay - Because the best are following it! So a delightful UI design in the dark mode can make your brand look out of the box.
- Whitespace: Initially, every UI designer was afraid of leaving behind some ‘negative space’, but in 2020, that is also a trend. In online advertisements and latest design manuals, whitespace is preached as a concept of beauty and minimalism. Well-spaced elements and mindfully placed texts are now the key determiners of a well-designed UI. So the next time you point out some negative space - You know it is a trend to stay!
- Motion and Interactivity: Videos have garnered more attention than ever. Marketers are shouting at the top of their lungs that video content gets the maximum engagement. Hence, the UI designers decided to mix design with motion. This means - more attention to the prospect and more minutes spent on each web page. But that is not it. Personalization has also gained a lot of popularity recently. So any interactive element when amalgamated with web design, renders results and stats that are jaw-dropping.
- Minimalism: It is not just the whitespace trend that has been promoting minimalism in website designs. It is also the use of ‘black and white image’, less text, more straightforward elements, etc. Minimalism is basically the new fad in the industry but there no denying that minimal websites draw attention and soothe the eyes
With this, the trend list comes to an end.
It is essential for you to understand that website designing is an evolving art. These trends are the current favorite of the market. However, you never know what might fade in or fade out in the years to come.
But until then, let’s design better!